Advanced Editing Features
- Select Edit -> Advanced to take advantage of the following useful editing features (or press the respective keyboard shortcut).
- Make Selection Uppercase: To change selected text to uppercase (or press Ctrl+Shift+U)
- Make Selection Lowercase: To change selected text to lowercase (or press Ctrl+Shift+L)
- Comment Selection: To comment the selected text (or press Ctrl+Shift+C)
- Remove Comment From Selection: To remove the comment (or Ctrl+Shift+R). The commented line is uncommented.
- Select Edit -> Go To, to quickly move to a required line in the SQL Window. This is a great feature for using in large scripts.
- Use double-click in the Object Browser to pass the object's name to your script in the SQL Window. Make sure that the corresponding option in Preferences (tab General) is switched on.