Version History - 2005
SQLyog 5.01 (December 2005)
- Complete support for all MySQL 5.1.
SQLyog 5.0 (November 2005)
MySQL 5 Support:
- Complete support for all MySQL 5.x features like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers & Views.
- SQL editor now supports configurable delimiter using the DELIMITER command.
- Compatibility with all strict-modes introduced in MySQL v5.x.
- Data sync tool now supports sync between tables having NO indexes.
- Support for adding TIMESTAMP in the backup filename.
- Support for exporting individual tables in a TIMESTAMP-named folder.
SQLyog Job Agent:
- Support for providing session xml file path for SJA through a command line argument. Now you can execute: sja -ssession.xml job.xml to provide your own session XML file path.
- Multitabbed SQL editor interface.
- Option to generate SELECT and INSERT statements for table with a click of a mouse (or shortcut key).
- SQLyog will now prompt you to save SQL statements before closing the tab. This is configurable through Tools -> Preferences.
- Colors used for syntax highlighting are now configurable.
- SQL editors now support Goto Line option.
- Double-clicking on an object name in the Object Browser copies the name to the Query Editor. This option is configurable from Tools -> Preferences.
- Display of object information on node selection in the Object Browser is now configurable through Tools->Preferences.
Added an option where a user can specify to save connection details password or not.
- Support for SET NAMES in SQLyogTunnel.php.
- Support for BLOB columns in WHERE clause while updating a row in Data tab.
- Option to fill Excel friendly values while exporting to CSV format. This feature is also available while copying resultset to the clipboard. Now copying & pasting resultsets to Excel for further processing is very straight-forward.
- Support for field level comments in Create/Alter Table window.
- Support for FK names while creating foreign keys.
- HTTP Tunneling now supports importing of SQL batch files containing DELIMITER command.
- SQLyog will now display an error message while importing CSV data on a HTTP connection.
- Improved Powertool wizards.
- SQLyog will now create all log and .ini file in the Application Data folder if the installation directory is read-only.
- Fixed a crashing bug in SQLyog Migration Toolkit.
SQLyog 4.1 (August 2005)
- Scheduled ODBC Import - Painless migration to MySQL including the ability to create jobs to transfer external data at regular intervals.
- PHP Tunneler now checks for MAGIC_QUOTES flags. You will need to update SQLyogTunnel.php from the latest build of v4.1.
SQLyog 4.07 (July 2005)
- Reconnect and re-execute a query if timeout occurs.
- Connection names are now alphabetically sorted in the connection window.
- Support for more images in BLOB viewer.
- Fixed a critical bug in Data Sync Tool.
- Fixed a bug where shortcut for hiding Object Browser was not working.
- Fixed a syntax coloring bug in SQL editor.
- Fixed a bug in Alter Table window.
- Fixed a bug with respect to scrolling in result and data grid.
- Fixed a bug related to selection of database in "Export As Batch Script" option window.
- Fixed a bug with export as CSV option.
SQLyog 4.06 (May 2005)
- Option to select the window that you want to put focus on after execution of a query.
SQLyog 4.05 (April 2005)
- Powerful scheduled backup with email notification.
- Dialogless result editor with option to update multiple tables.
- Multithreaded query execution with option to allow multiple query execution simultaneously.
- Optimized SQL import, up to 1000% faster then previous versions.
SQLyog 4.03/04 (February 2005)
- HTTP Tunneling now supports Proxy/HTTP Authentication.
- Fixed a non-critical bug in Data Sync Tool.
SQLyog 4.02 (February 2005)
- Fixed a critical bug affecting user administration.
SQLyog 4.01 (January 2005)
- Fixed a system crashing bug while using multi monitor setup.
- Fixed a system crashing bug in data synchronization when using HTTP Tunneling.
- Fixed a bug where '&' character was handled incorrectly when using HTTP Tunneling.
- Fixed a SQL syntax coloring bug in SQL Editor.
- Fixed bugs while exporting data as CSV.