- Selecting Run Immediately starts up SJA as a child process to execute the query(s) and send the resultset(s) over email, if requested. The complete detail of the process is shown in the last step of the wizard.
- Check the option Saving Options if you need to use the job repeatedly.
- Select Save Job File if in the future you suppose to run the job manually (for this select the option Edit a saved Session at the Wizard's first page or use the Job File as a command-line argument for SJA.exe). With this option, at the following page of the Wizard you should indicate the name for the Job File which will be saved in the XML format.
- Select Save & Schedule It using Windows Scheduler if in the future you need the job to be launched automatically according to a certain schedule. In this case at the following page of the Wizard you should indicate the name for the Job File which will be saved in the XML format and the name for a MS Windows Schedule which will be automatically created for you by SQLyog as soon as the job is saved. The Properties window will appear and you will be able to schedule it as necessary.
- In the box at the bottom of the window, specify folder path where the SQLyog Log file must be saved.
Note: This feature is available in SQLyog Enterprise and Ultimate.